Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Coconut Curry Cod

When Matt and I went to the roof this is one of the dishes they had. It was by far our favorite. So I got online and tried to find a recipe. I made this tonight for dinner and it was unbelievable!

Cod(I bought the 4oz. fillets at Costco)
1 can of coconut milk
2 teas. curry
juice of one lemon
1 teas salt
some garlic salt
I used about 1/3 cup of splenda
3 Tbsp. sweetened coconut


I just put all the ingredients in a frying pan and stired them together then added the defrosted cod. You can add 3-5 4 oz. fillets. I just used a spoon and kept spooning the sauce over the cod. I ended up cooking it for about 20 min. on med high heat. Then we had the cod over brown rice with asparagus. When we ate it we still squeezed lemon over the Cod. I felt like it was fine dining at our house. (Matt even did the dishes afterward)

2 comments:

Carrie Reeder said...

Holy Moly - That really is good. I made it for dinner. Its super easy too.

Jaci Moore said...

I know that's what I was all, now I have two things that I know how to rotate for dinner. Too bad Cod is over 22 dollars a bag at Costco. That's two meals for us. I might try it with Tilapia next. joan loves it.